Area: 1.8 km2
Length: 4.8 km
Orientation: Northeast-southwest to north-south
Elevation range: 0 – 800 m
- Eighteenth largest watershed in West Vancouver.
- Originates on the southwest side of Black Mountain.
- Flows down forested mountainside, under Highway 99 and the BC Ferries’ ticket booth area before emerging near the Lions Club parking lot on Marine Drive. Proceeds under Marine Drive, through the Gleneagles Golf Course and the forested Larson Bay Park before discharging into Larson Bay over a cobble beach.
- Wetlands at junction of creek and Baden-Powell Trail.
- Residential: small urban influence
- Parks: Larson Bay Park
- Recreational: Gleneagles Community Centre, Gleneagles Golf Course, Baden-Powell Trail
- Schools: Gleneagles Elementary
- Fish: coho at mouth, cutthroat trout throughout
- Water licence: District of West Vancouver for watering
- Gleneagles Golf Course working towards Audubon Certification (ongoing)
- Annual spawner salmon surveys (since 2006)
- Rearing pond built near fire hall at Marine Drive
Updated 2015. Source: Pacific Streamkeepers Federation watershed profile (2003)