Area: 1.0 km2
Length: 1.8 km
Elevation Range: 20 – 290 m
- Fourteenth largest watershed in West Vancouver.
- Originates in two branches: the west branch in Cypress Park Estates and the east branch on Caulfield Plateau. Branches merge near the Sahalee Trail at the CN Rail trestle.
- Flows under Westport Road, past Eagle Harbour Primary School, under Marine Drive and through Parc Verdun. Creek then continues through 130 m of culvert before emerging to join Eagle Creek 140 m upstream of its mouth.
- Watershed almost entirely within urban development.
- Residential: approximately 535 houses
- Commercial: Caufeild Shopping Centre
- Schools: Rockridge Secondary, Eagle Harbour Primary
- Recreational: Sahalee Trail and others, Parc Verdun, Woodburn Park
- Fish: coho and chum primarily and pink salmon rarely in lower reaches, cutthroat trout to Westport Road
- Boulder clusters added to break up flow over a length of 50 metres downstream from Marine Drive (2013)
- Baffles added to 130-metre culvert under Keith Road, allowing salmon to access habitat in Parc Verdun (2013)
- Rain garden built and debris rack reworked in Parc Verdun
- Annual spawner salmon surveys (since 1997)
- Stream surveyed by West Vancouver streamkeepers (1997)
- Stocked with coho and, occasionally, chum fry (since 1996)
Updated 2015. Source: Pacific Streamkeepers Federation watershed profile (2001)