A busy summer saw us build a new fish ladder on Lawson Creek, continue planning for improvements to Hadden and Larson Creeks and launch two new initiatives: a herring spawn program and a citizen science program to monitor water quality in creeks. Read more.
The Lawson Creek Fish Ladder Project is funded and construction is scheduled to start in August. Planning is underway for the restoration of Lower Lawson Creek, with new spawning and rearing habitat to be created adjaent to Navvy Jack Nature House. We now have a record number of members: 235. Read more.
President’s report 2016
John Barker reports on our outreach and work programs on behalf of salmon, streams and the community at large. Read more.
The Lawson Creek Fish Ladder Project, scheduled for construction in August, will restore access to upper reaches of the creek for coho salmon. Final adjustments to the Rodgers Creek are planned for April to improve flow through the inter-tidal zone. Read more.
Work Plan 2016
Our plans for this year include building a new fish ladder on Lawson Creek, finishing the Rodgers Creek estuary project and improving fish passage on McDonald Creek. Read more.
News release: Rodgers Creek project completed, with salmon-friendly improvements to the estuary and features added to protect the shoreline. Read more.
September newsletter: We completed a number of projects over the summer in cooperation with the District of West Vancouver, including enhancing the Rodgers Creek estuary and improving fish passage in McDonald Creek at Fulton Avenue. Read more.June newsletter: Juvenile salmon have departed local creeks for their journey at sea, but our members are busy with streamkeeping and community projects. Read more
President's report 2015: President John Barker reports on a busy and productive year, the election of officers and directors, student outreach programs and much more. Read more
- Newsletter #24 - January - March 2015
- Work plan 2015
- 2014 Work Plan Results
- Newsletter #23 - November - December 2014
- Newsletter #22 - August - October 2014
- Newsletter #21 - May - July 2014
- President's Report - May 8, 2014
- Newsletter #20 - February 2014 - April 2014
- Newsletter #19 - December 2013 - January 2014
- Work Plan 2014
- Work Plan 2013 Results
- Newsletter #18 - October - November 2013
- Newsletter #17 - August - September 2013
- Newsletter #16 - April - July 2013
- President's Report - May 9, 2013
- Newsletter #15 - January - March 2013
- Newsletter #14 - November - December 2012
- Newsletter #13 - September - October 2012
- Newsletter #12 - June – August, 2012
- Newsletter #11 - April – May, 2012
- President's Report - May 10, 2012
- Newsletter #10 - February - March 2012
- Newsletter #9 - December 2011 – January 2012
- Newsletter #8 - October – November 2011
- Newsletter #7 - September 2011
- Newsletter #6 - May - August 2011
- President's Report - May 12, 2011
- Newsletter #5 - February - April 2011
- Newsletter #4 - Dec. 2010 - Feb. 2011
- Newsletter #3 - November - December 2010
- Newsletter #2 - October - November 2010
- Newsletter #1 - Sept - Oct 2010
- Annual Report - September 2009 to September 2010